1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
are they woth it?

anyone tried one out? made hp with it?

theres a local selling one.......

i searched the review section but didnt come up with anything.

·
Registered
98 civic
2,429 Posts
can you get a picture of it? how much is he selling it for? if its over 150 you can get a blox intake manifold and they are good

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
selling for $100obo(i am not selling this, this is a pic of the manifold im thinking of buying)

looks poopish but if works then.....im going on boost of that makes a difference.

·
Registered
97 Honda Civic
1,784 Posts
You can tell just from that pic that it is rubbish. It's a better intake than i could make, but it still isn't up to snuff for the aftermarket.

·
Well?
10,814 Posts
only thing OBX makes good is the LSD's.

·
Registered
2000 civic 2 door ex
732 Posts
x2 obx lsds ftw!!!

obx intake ftllllll

·
Worst Mechanic Ever!
EG
2,915 Posts
newbie trying to hock parts, BAD, mkay!
i dont know what that meant? if your trying to say im trying to sell the above part you are incorrect. read 2 posts up and the indidual asked for a pic.:confused:
The newbie is the guy selling the OBX mani. THink about it, WHY is he selling the thing so cheap? Cause he realized it was shit and wants to ditch it on someone.

If you want an aftermarket IM on the cheap, get a Blox. OBX makes a great LSD though.

·
Lurking... ಠ_ಠ In Your Thread
ES1 Civic
11,969 Posts

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
The newbie is the guy selling the OBX mani. THink about it, WHY is he selling the thing so cheap? Cause he realized it was shit and wants to ditch it on someone.

If you want an aftermarket IM on the cheap, get a Blox. OBX makes a great LSD though.

thats why i asked first....thanx guys:TU:

·
Lurking... ಠ_ಠ In Your Thread
ES1 Civic
11,969 Posts
Ah fuck it! just build some ITBs n00b!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts