Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
No more Honda's :-(
Civic CX
3,223 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
can anyone tell me if these are any good? mt buddy got one and it looks/works good so far.

·
Civic CX
3,223 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
would still like info

·
Registered
2,075 Posts
transzex said:
thats what I said about the B&M, till it stuck open and left me stranded.
Well maybe you just got a bad one didnt set it up right my friend has had his for over 2 years everything is good i got mine not to long ago its worth the $80 with the guage.

·
Civic CX
3,223 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
transzex said:
thats what I said about the B&M, till it stuck open and left me stranded.
when it sticks open it's dumping allot of fuel right? i can handle being broke down, just not broken. i just don't wanna spray and run lean cause of a pos fpr. still can't find a better deal than the obx.

·
Brokedick Millionaire
40,433 Posts
when it sticks open, ALL fuel is bypassed back to the fuel tank, car BARELY runs.

BTW, going on almost 5 years with the B&M. I had it installed in 9/99 when I dynoed my D15B7 at 118 whp.

·
Registered
2,075 Posts
transzex said:
when it sticks open, ALL fuel is bypassed back to the fuel tank, car BARELY runs.

BTW, going on almost 5 years with the B&M. I had it installed in 9/99 when I dynoed my D15B7 at 118 whp.
So if it did this while spraying it would starve for fuel and blow right??

·
Civic CX
3,223 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
BseriesKllR said:
transzex said:

your still useing a b&m? i thought that you were useing a aeromotive? the only reason that i want to get one that doesn't attach to the fuel rail is cause i don't have a fpr for the y8 manifold that i am going to put on my car. if i put the manifold on my car and it sucks then i will be SOL right? btw mista that aerospeed one that you have, can that be mounted to either z6 or y8 fuel rail? if so i'll get that one for sure.

·
Brokedick Millionaire
40,433 Posts
BseriesKllR said:
transzex said:

KABOOM.

·
Registered
2,192 Posts
B&M sucks.. i had one with the walbro255lph pump and i could not go below 45 or 48 psi i cant remember.. it ran rich all the time and i was going through spark plugs cause of it.. now im using a regular napa regulator and it works better.. i used it back when i had the nitrous and it worked fine for around 10 bottles.. it got my pressure down to 40psi.. i would like to go lower but i would need to buy an adjustable one.. im looking into the aem one.. but it costs to damn much.. he bone hows the areomotive fpr?? still using it??

B

·
0 Posts
ive only heard bad things about obx. like welds cracking on IM's and headers and such

·
Civic CX
3,223 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
yeah i haven't heard good stuff about them either but this fpr doesn't look like they made it. another company sells the same things.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts