Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,965 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well i bought this about 3 monthst ago with intentionsof installing it on the car..it is still in my room, so i decided to let you guys have a stab at it..it is the obx intake manifold and it will fit all 96-00 1.6 liter motors..i don't want to take to big of a loss on it, but please make offers and i will let you know-if you want more pics just let me know and i will get them up-thanks for looking!

·
The Great Weldini
91 civic
8,904 Posts
i would just hacksaw it for my itb's. lol.

·
Registered
1,965 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
it's not free...lol...as much as i would like to help you guys out that much, i can't... just make offers please- i need this gone asap

·
Registered
1,965 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
itb's are too much money/work than i want to put into it..i thought about that, but i'd end up spending like 2grand?

·
Registered
2,743 Posts
itb's are too much money/work than i want to put into it..i thought about that, but i'd end up spending like 2grand?
i spent like 135-150 on the manifold, 50 for the ITB's off ebay, and 10 dollars @ lowes for couplers... A little bit of custom fab and i had less the 250 into them..

·
FAMILY MEMBER #316
2,955 Posts
starting price?

·
Registered
1,965 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
i want like 100 + s/h yto wherever, or maybe we can work something out, but that;'s what i'd like to get..and with itb's i have to get an engine managment, which isn't cheap...and beside i don't know how the hell to do itb's anyways...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts