Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
9,921 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok guys I have a 96 civic ex, Im gonna be bolting on a slightly used greddy turbo kit at 6 lbs of boost with a intercooler kit as well, now being im OBDII, when I swap it to OBD1 with the harness and p28 ecu, do I still need to get the OBD2 clips for the injectors??? also is it ok to go with as big as the DSM Blue tops 450cc?? or should I just stick with some RC's at 370??? I am trying to budget the best I can, so if it is possible to run the DSMs, Ill find a nice set on ebay..... thanks for your time guys..... Paul aka myblkVtec

·
Premium Member
Civic turbo Hx/Ex
18,698 Posts
MyblkVTEC said:
I am trying to budget the best I can, so if it is possible to run the DSMs, Ill find a nice set on ebay..... thanks for your time guys..... Paul aka myblkVtec
A lot of people run DSM's on their turbo'd car... if you can get a good deal on them, do it!

·
Registered
9,921 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Rexinre said:
A lot of people run DSM's on their turbo'd car... if you can get a good deal on them, do it!
awesome thanks for the advice, I have seen a lot of set go for like 50-60 bucks and I think I might get a injectors rebuild kit, with new tips and what not for 20 bucks as well, I think that will work out nice, I will need a resistor box too right??

·
d-series smartass
1,348 Posts
i've used correctinjects for a few months now, i got em from tunertoys or stealthmode... some people say they aren't carrying them b/c of problems, but i've had no issues. they plug in with no resistor needed, just a way to control them.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts