Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've done the obd0-1 conversion and I'm having issues with o2 sensor wiring. I have this harness NEW ECU Jumper Conversion harness- OBD0 Pre OBD to OBD1:eBay Motors (item 380122389132 end time May-12-09 14:08:23 PDT)
I'm using a denso sensor. 2 blk,1 wht and 1 grn wire. Also, I'm using the obd1 plug for it. It has the yw/blk, grn/wht, wht/wht and org/blk wires.

This is what I've hooked up. org/blk to the wht existing o2 sensor wire, grn/wht to the blk ground wire in jumper harness labeled (SCS,VRM,O2 GRN WIRE). wht to wht in jumper labeled pin D14-(o2 sensor signal/ 02 white wire). finally, the ylw/blk to the blue wire in jumper labeled pin A6-(02 sensor heater control / o2 blk wire.

It's running but my AF gauge is showing lean and I'm throwing a cel. Before I switched sensors, it was running rich with a cel. My head is going to explode. help me please! haha

·
Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Haven't tried another o2. I know this one is good. The grn/wht is going to the ground in the new jumper. Should I try grounding it in the bay? If so, where is a good location?

·
Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
K, I'll do that. What about the old sensor wire? There is a power wire in the new jumper. Should I run the ylw/blk to it? It's labeled (power-IAB,o2 blk).

·
wheres my money man!!
11,333 Posts
nice hot glue lol and there are some tight wires lol anyway

this is how it should be i would try and run a ground straight from the o2 to the thermo housing
and dont use barrel connectors man use solder. barrels and come loose and brake
Orange/Black - Heater (ECU A6)
Grey(WHITE) - Signal (ECU D14)
Yellow/Black - 12 Volt
Green/White - Ground

·
Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Cool man, The connectors are just temporary, just check out my dizzy harness in the DIY section. That's how I roll man. Haha I'll get to it and let you know how it goes. Thanks!

·
Registered
1,802 Posts

·
Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
That's kinda what i figured. Do you know how to hook up the service check signal? Once it's hooked up, how do I check cel's now?

·
wheres my money man!!
11,333 Posts
Im not sure what all done to that harness.
But on plug D pin 4.
What i do for mine is use a toggle switch and then run a ground somewhere.
Thats what i dont like ebay jumpers there not clear at all

So a wire from d4 to a toggle then a wire from the toggle to a bolt somewhere for a ground

1 - 20 of 20 Posts