Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone ran a pr3 with a z6 or d15b in their ef? I know the pr3 runs pretty rich and I plan on using a vafc for awhile since I already bought the damn thing. the best thing would be to go obd1 and run a p28 I know but I the pr3/vafc already so I want to make myself feel better for spending the cash on this stuff.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yea I'll probably end up doing it eventually, what kind of gas mileage did you make w/ that setup? I know it sounds pussy but its in my daily driver. I could probably lean it out quite a bit I guess w/ the vafc.

·
Registered
1995 Civic EX Coupe
579 Posts
i used the PR3 in my old crx when i did a Z6 swap and it ran pretty damn good. still got around 35+MPG

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thanks for the info, did any of your guys' your ecus throw any codes? |I guess its not a huge deal just want to know what to look for when I finally get my damn engine in.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
alright thats good to know, do you guys have any timeslips or estimates on what you car ran w/ this setup if not no big deal.

·
Registered
18 Posts
I'm runnin a d15b wit vafc on a pw0 ecu. I need to know what settings for fuel an throttle

·
Registered
1,514 Posts
Bre is nice. You can still use the pr3 and ditch the vafc. Bre will put the vafc to shame.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts