Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
639 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
K here is my issue.. I am just looking for tips and tricks here. I have a 91 EF and a 92 Si hatch that was involved in a rollover. I have a A6 with Z6 head. This car is going to be stritcly for track.. I wanna take all over the OBD1 wiring and put in the Ef to do the conversion.. Just wondering if there is anything to watch for or anyway to make it easier. I have wiring diagrams from 88-2000 if I need them and I am not afraid of repinning harnesses if need be.. This car has a Virgin P28 and my chrome socket is in the mail. So like I said.. strictly for track. Just need the bare essentials to make it run with no CEL!

Thanks for input!

·
Registered
639 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hmmmm. that makes alot of sense.. I already did the DPFI to MPFI conversion on this car with a donated harness. This is a fun car.. I just bought a house so I like to do things cheap. I sold the motor in the car to pay for the car and I still have rear discs for sale.. What would the harness be worth!

Reactions: AllMotorDPower

·
Registered
639 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The only problem is that where I am there is only a hand full of people that would know what to do with it! I am the guy that modifies 80 % of the honda in this city! And I'll probably sit on it for a bit. The rywire kit I need is 190 american... I have to wait and see.. I am not worried about the work involved.. I am just worried about the CEL. I am sure problems with the vehicle spped sensor circuit will arise and I would still like the cluster to work. I don't have the eg cluster the car never came with one. Plus the fact that I am using the EF tranny.. I see that that is the only problem that I will run into!

·
Registered
1,444 Posts
i believe the rywire is 104 us u can also look on ebay for conversion kits der are some on der and u can list the si harness on ebay try and make some money back i was gonna do the same thing your tryin to do then i saw the kit and had it installed in no time and didnt get a headace or hafto worry about a wire comming lose or a error i made trying to swap the whole harness

·
Registered
639 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Cool.. Thanks for the eye opener.. I am just gonna go and lay down till the feeling of swapping the whole harness goes away and order the rye wire one.

Thanks bud

Yes I drank too much this new years I still have Rye on the brain!

·
Registered
639 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Did it work for you?

·
Registered
639 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I have been talking to my chum he is automotive electronics technician and he is telling me that we could do it like FA.

·
D-series WTF?!?!
Dyno GT Racing Bike
3,674 Posts
findin diz and dat is some shit!!!

Did it work for you?
Well at least i found a couple of stuff i needed clips Throttle cable and other stuff i wont touch yet but m,y answer to dat till this day is nope :done:

·
Registered
639 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
if you need parts or help ask.. I have shit lying every where!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts