Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im putting a obd0 b18a1 in my 91 hatch. i got the enigne and trans in and i bought a obd0 engine harness from a si hatch considering i went from a dual point to a b18a1 multiport so i wired every plug up and i got to the drivers side where the engine harness meets the interior harness and then they didnt fit but the passenger side fits fine. the engine harness on the drivers side has 8 pin conector and the interior harness has 11 pin so i didnt know if anyone has had this problem or if anyone knew how to fix this. if you dont have knowlegdable or nice information just keep it to yourself thanks.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
no its a 91 hatch. but you know how to make the driver side main plug work and what i need to do cause i would rather not change the interior harness.

·
Registered
218 Posts
I would say get the harness for the b18a1 & plug everything in & it should work so you dont have to wire in a injector resistor box & shit Just get a complete harness engine & dash harness's... You can actually swap a da integra dash into an ef hatch... I seen it done on cardomain website & the guy did a front end conversion that needed modification but the dash didnt

1 - 8 of 8 Posts