Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2003 Jeep Rubicon
1,006 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So i was on a local fourm and seen this thread and it's pretty crazy!!

No i know a bunch of you will bitch at me for this but just watch the video and comment on it!

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ZcxhcMyn8rU&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ZcxhcMyn8rU&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Now i know this is not true bec of his back round and all and ppl know him for being a senitor but i though it was pretty funny.

·
I
95 Civic coupe
3,984 Posts

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
Rofl people wow..

I think the most disturbing part is in the start. What is so inherently wrong with people that they fear Muslims so much they can't comprehend a Muslim President. Islam is the second largest religion in the world and the fastest growing. America has a HUGE Muslim population. Every religion has nuts that have high jacked it at one point in time.. It's just the media exploiting the ignorance of the majority to rule by fear.
Sorry didn't mean to take this political but that bugs me considering I am Muslim and I am American, Born in America, Raised in America and plan on staying in America. I would like to think maybe one day when I have kids if one of them wants to be President they won't have to worry about this inherent fear and ignorance of there religion becoming an obstacle.

·
Well?
10,814 Posts
hahahahahahaha thats fuckin hilarious.

·
Registered
300 Posts
They DO look a lot alike. They probably are related.

·
Resident Gunsmith & Duracoater
Ranger - work truck
5,467 Posts
no iam not being serious...iam not that mother fuckin stupid :clown:
No, I am not being serious. I am not that mother-fucking stupid.

There, I didn't want to make you look like an unintellectual :asshole: .

·
Resident Gunsmith & Duracoater
Ranger - work truck
5,467 Posts
to "low" suck a penis..why the fuck r u always correting me..dgaf
To " Low ", suck a penis. Why the fuck are you always correcting me. DGAF.

Because if you were half as smart as you portray yourself, you would get some credibility around here...

But your spelling, and conscientious remarks are 8th grade level at best...

EVERYONE here thinks you are here to start shit, and push your world is ending agenda in every post/thread you encounter. So guess who will be your live spell/grammar checker...?

After all you want your thoughts that you impose on everyone to be accurate to the fullest. Don't you...?

All I have to say is, keep on with this act, and your stay will be very short lived from this point on, just a friendly reminder... Not trying to threaten you or anything.

·
FF Misfit
Accord
4,881 Posts
Wow, that guy need to find something better to occupy his time. I mean really. I'm open to alot of things but this is too much of a stretch, even for me.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts