Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys/gals ive ran up on a odd problem or its just so simple its stumping me, im finishing up wiring my d16y8 obd2b in my obd2b car.I have an oem honda primary o2, it has a male connector on it, but the engine harness also has a male connector on it. neither one looks to be cut and spliced or anything. so I look at used ones on ebay they all have the same end as mine, but I seen a few vids where the stock o2 sensors had female ends. I was thinking all honda 92+ 4 wire primary sensors was the same. what am I missing.

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
not sure, I will double check tomorrow and make sure it dont have that on it. if thats what you mean. the colors on the harness match the o2 colors. if I remember correct the colors should be different between the secondary and primary.

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
just ran across a random post that said they switched from female to male plug going from obd2a to obd2b so I guess thats the problem I have a odb2a o2 sensor, still learning at this age lol, or forgetting one of the two, but either way thats for trying to help again +rep

·
BATSLOMAN GIVES NO FUCKS.
4,104 Posts
what a weird thing to do...... could always find a junk yard car with both ends and make your own adapter.....or buy another part

1 - 5 of 5 Posts