Honda D Series Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
my o2 bung shouldn't be in this locations should it??

it should be pointed up right??
sorry the pic is so big also

it looks like it will scrap if i have it like this

·
Registered
2,638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
lol...yea, it should be pointed up...
that might be a problem because if i flip the cat so the hole is up, it dont fit no more. it wont bolt to the exhaust. i dont think that my exhaust is on wrong. can anyone tell from that pic or do i need to take another??

·
Registered
605 Posts
plug that and drill a bung on the top

·
Registered
97 EK
104 Posts
_CXhatch_ plug that and drill a bung on the top

Exactly. Just take it to meineke or something and im sure they could hook you up and not charge too much for it. Or you could just send it back, but o2 sensors aren't cheap to replace so I wouldn't fuck around with it like that

·
Registered
2,638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
dunno if i can send it back, got it off ebay. guess thats what i get. i think i will order a different one next time. although this one says mugen on.

see

guess i gotta order another high flow cat. also gonna need an o2 extension.

another question should i put my primary o2 sensor here

or here

the second image is the bung at the end of the downpipe right before the cat

·
Registered
51 Posts
right before the cat, so it can get all your cyl. You may have to extend your sensor wires, not much though.

·
Registered
2,638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
you cant turn it becouse the JDM, and USDM Cat flanges(end of header) are rotated differently.
need to cut the flange, turn it, and re weld it.
so it really is a mugen cat, thats cool, but doesn't really help me any.

caliblueshark said:
right before the cat, so it can get all your cyl. You may have to extend your sensor wires, not much though.
good to know, i will move it this weekend. i had it there before to try it, it fit there without extending the wires.

·
Registered
97 EK
104 Posts
hmm, i never even though of cutting the flange and rewelding it after it's rotated, that's a good idea.

and what makes you think all because it says mugen makes it authentic? there is so much counterfeit shit on ebay. it's a high flo cat, if that. it looks like the POS megan racing resonator i bought before

·
Registered
2,638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
hmm, i never even though of cutting the flange and rewelding it after it's rotated, that's a good idea.

and what makes you think all because it says mugen makes it authentic? there is so much counterfeit shit on ebay. it's a high flo cat, if that. it looks like the POS megan racing resonator i bought before
i dont really care if it is real or not, stupid ricers on the street will believe it is real because it says mugen. i dont know if anyone around my area can weld ss. i will check around today.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts