Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2003 Jeep Rubicon
1,006 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys well i need a lil help on this one. i cant seem to find a pic or anything i need that would help me out.

So here's my ? Im getting my exhaust done on my EJ6 with a y8 motor. Now the CAT that i have is from a 92-95 civic would this work with my car? and also the guy that is going it for me said he can put that lil thing in the CAT so i can screw the O2 sensor in but what i really need 2 know is, On 96-00 Ex's is the O2 sensor inside the CAT or right befor the CAT??

thanks

·
Registered
2003 Jeep Rubicon
1,006 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
bump bec im getting this done in the morning and i need to know

·
Registered
2003 Jeep Rubicon
1,006 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
what you tryin to ask homie?

the o2 sensor is after the cat.
Srry i know i didnt explain it good.

so ill try again lol. Now on a 96-00 ex coupe the O2 sensor that goes to teh CAT is it in the piping befor the CAT after the CAT or in the CAT bec i seen some pic were it right in it.

also will my 92-95 civic CAT work fine?

·
Banned
2,119 Posts
oh, then i guess its "in" the cat. But its always at the end of the cat. on the opposite side of where the gases enter. The whole thing behind that is because it reads that the cat is doing its job.

I have an aftermarket cat and the O2 hole is after the cat.

·
Registered
2003 Jeep Rubicon
1,006 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
oh, then i guess its "in" the cat. But its always at the end of the cat. on the opposite side of where the gases enter. The whole thing behind that is because it reads that the cat is doing its job.

I have an aftermarket cat and the O2 hole is after the cat.
ooo ok then thanks bro have some rep.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts