·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
97 GSX-R 750
1,548 Posts
nice vid, reminds me of why i don't miss street racing that much, too much post race drama. Sweet rides though.

·
Premium Member
93 cx hatch
16,376 Posts
Youtube :TD:

stupid filter at work :mad:
ill sum it up... nasty ass eg spanks a ef ....
at the beginning 25 people hold onto each car to do a burn out... massive amounts of people yelling things i cant understand
ef gets 5 cars.. loses.. then people from the eg "Crew" yelling cuz the ef's "crew" wont pay.... they get told their car is a slow hunk of shit and it ends....

i SERIOUSLY think this is hector, ja rule, the asian guy, and vin diesel in disguise

·
wise in the ways of the B
1,861 Posts
ill sum it up... nasty ass eg spanks a ef ....
at the beginning 25 people hold onto each car to do a burn out... massive amounts of people yelling things i cant understand
ef gets 5 cars.. loses.. then people from the eg "Crew" yelling cuz the ef's "crew" wont pay.... they get told their car is a slow hunk of shit and it ends....

i SERIOUSLY think this is hector, ja rule, the asian guy, and vin diesel in disguise
:bigrofl:

·
Registered
224 Posts
that stretch of road in nyc looks familiar... where is it and how long ago was this done..

·
Registered
901 Posts
i hate bullshit like that. good race, don't get me wrong, but that's what caused street racing to be what it is today. too many stupid ass kids that think they're tough trying to argue amongst "crews." fuckin garbage!

·
Registered
2,215 Posts
i hate bullshit like that. good race, don't get me wrong, but that's what caused street racing to be what it is today. too many stupid ass kids that think they're tough trying to argue amongst "crews." fuckin garbage!
+1, people act like they are in some kinda fast and furious movie or some shit like that...

1 - 17 of 17 Posts