Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 20 of 264 Posts

·
Administrator
Honda
6,992 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys... I've had a few people saying we should all get together before spring fever kicks in. I figure Feb 16th will be good.

NW MEET (Tri-Shitties & Spokomton need not apply :p)
February 16th 2008
11~11:30am Meet at, 95cxw/z6's Garage in Olympia (address to be sent out February First, but it's in Lacey and by the freeway ;)
~1pm for Lunch at Dirty Dave's Pizza
BEER!
PIZZA!
HONDAS!
We have it all ;)

Suckers (Attending)
Krychek57
4speedpride
BoostedEG
4drturboD
Atmosfear
95cxw/z6
f00ker
nicko360 ?
narkicu187
liveforphysics
+3 Personal Krychek invites

·
Registered
95 civic ex coupe
3,862 Posts
booo.. im gonna miss out on another washington meet.. i think you guys should all drive down to cali lol :)

·
Registered
95 civic ex coupe
3,862 Posts
there will be more... and no :p
haha smartass :)

im gonna be in oregon in a few months.. maybe we can get a meet going then too.. prolly around may or june

·
Registered
same
311 Posts
I might be able to use my parents shop, heres a pic, were having a chevelle club meeting Feb. 2 so it would already be cleaned, and I'm here a couple miles off the highway, let me see if it's okay, how many people would be there?

·
Administrator
Honda
6,992 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I might be able to use my parents shop, heres a pic, were having a chevelle club meeting Feb. 2 so it would already be cleaned, and I'm here a couple miles off the highway, let me see if it's okay, how many people would be there?

Oh that's sweet. The meet is only posted for D-series and onecamonly so there shouldn't bee too many and no clowns :)

·
insert user title here
domestic.
3,014 Posts
wtf, meet in February?
you guys should take your chubby asses over the pass to the proper side of Washington if youre going to ask for a Washington meet.

·
Administrator
Honda
6,992 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
wtf, meet in February?
you guys should take your chubby asses over the pass to the proper side of Washington if youre going to ask for a Washington meet.
Ok monkeyboy you're one to talk :p and nobody is asking; we'll invite you when we think you can handle a real trip :haha:

1 - 20 of 264 Posts