Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 131 Posts

·
Administrator
Honda
6,996 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Alright, time to set your schedules.

June 13th is the next BIG NW D-series/OCO Meet. At X-treme Tint in Puyallup.

We will even have a Special guest (like crooked hand special) LEVI!

Date is set as is location. Time will be set as we get closer. So, get your projects done and get ready to roll pimpin style.

Also, plan on a cruse after the meet and then a bar or two. Plan on showing our fellow Nor Cal friend how we roll :bigok:

·
Registered
4,585 Posts
I will try for sure!

·
Premium Member
A lot
2,028 Posts
I checked the calender and I have that weekend off, and there's no rally that weekend so Id count me +1, possibly +2.

Ive been to Don's shop though, if we get a decent turnout, I dont know where the hell we will all park.

·
Administrator
Honda
6,996 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I checked the calender and I have that weekend off, and there's no rally that weekend so Id count me +1, possibly +2.

Ive been to Don's shop though, if we get a decent turnout, I dont know where the hell we will all park.
I do ;) Chamber of commerce is next door and closed on weekends. :yes:

·
Registered
4,585 Posts
I will try for sure!

·
Administrator
Honda
6,996 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Im only going if Ryan does.
You already told my wife you are coming... If you don't come she will make you very unhappy :bash:
rofl! June, thats plenty of notice...lots of time to think up excuses for me just being a bum :p ill try to make it :)
I swear I'm going to beat you :pinch:

·
CR-Vtakin
your mom
11,459 Posts
You already told my wife you are coming... If you don't come she will make you very unhappy :bash:
i also had to promise her i would be on my best behavior and no passing out on your lawn.

I vote Ryan goes. I also vote that he doesnt cut his hair either until the meet.

·
CR-Vtakin
your mom
11,459 Posts
hahaha! you know how long it will be by then? holy shit

its getting majorly annoying too. i was actually thinking about shaving it after this weekend
pussy :bigok:

·
Lifetime Awesome Member
'89 CRX HF
25,544 Posts
drive time for me looks to be roughly 12 hours 39 minutes.
thats easy shit. ive taken my CRX to MN twice...1400+ miles each way, a little over 22hrs :cool:

ill go on 2 conditions:

Levi has to catch me in postcount by the end of the weekend without editing through AdminCP

there has to be a long stretch of road we can get on so i can DOMINATE Levi's car :yes:

·
CR-Vtakin
your mom
11,459 Posts
thats easy shit. ive taken my CRX to MN twice...1400+ miles each way, a little over 22hrs :cool:

ill go on 2 conditions:

Levi has to catch me in postcount by the end of the weekend without editing through AdminCP

there has to be a long stretch of road we can get on so i can DOMINATE Levi's car :yes:
both of which seem impossible.

1: i cant catch your post count

2: we all know white 92-95 hatches can never be dominated ;)

·
Lifetime Awesome Member
'89 CRX HF
25,544 Posts
both of which seem impossible.

1: i cant catch your post count

2: we all know white 92-95 hatches can never be dominated ;)
ok, we can get rid of the 1st one, thats a little excessive. but the second one should be a walk in the park

Gooogle says 3hr39min for me, i call bullshit because we all know how traffic is on THAT side of the mountains :neutral:

1 - 20 of 131 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.