Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
574 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have the 92-95 race springs "yellows" on my ek and they are amazing. they are a 2.5f and 2.5r inch drop on a eg but i wanted a higher spring rate and a lower drop on mine cause i like Auto-X alot. these springs are a lil tight for some people but they are so great for driving some serious corners and curvey roads. also they made my launch in my car so much better. i get props on the launch when im racing too. i also havent had amy probs with my OEM struts either. the only prob i had was with my camber. such a low drop cause my front and rear to be like / \ instead of a good ||. after i put them on i need a serious allignment too. ill try to post some pics tomorrow. or in a week. i serious reccomend them though. and my car handles better than my friends EK hatch with tein suspension. Peace

·
Registered
4,585 Posts
2nd that I have them on my 02 Civic EX and they work wonders.. my car handles awesome too..

·
Registered
88 CrX Si
222 Posts
I would 2nd that... ive had my suspension in my car for about a year now... Neuspeed Race and tokico blues... the ride is VERY stiff... but thats wha i like... when i have people in my car that dont realize that i have an upgraded suspension they think that i have no shocks... and i have to reassure them that i do have a suspension but its different.

I guess thats wha happens when all they drive are trucks up here...

Q

·
0 Posts
I have them on my 99ek coupe,and love them. I had to get a shunk2 front camper kit and a camber and toe kit for the rear. They ride good for being that low. Compaired to coil overs that ride ruf as hell. Two thums up for neuspeed!

Q

·
0 Posts
Misfit said:
where did you get your kits at and how much did you end up spending on them all. my rear camber is like ----> / \.

negative camber is sexy though
I payed $210 for my front skunk2 camber kit, and $160 for rear toe kit and $180 for rear camber both made by SPC. I got it all at a local import speed shop. You can find it cheaper than that by mail order,but I did'nt what to wate ;-)

·
Registered
545 Posts
I have the old Nuespeed Race springs (black) mated with Tokico Blues. I love the drop and handling with the combo! I bought suspension with the old progress camber kit for $175 :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts