Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1999 civic Hatchback
2,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You should have seen my face when this thing showed up and i opened the Box.
Bullseye S480 (GT4788 Equivalent) Race Cover, 96mm Turbine Wheel and 1.32A/R.. Good for 1200+ whp... anyone need one of these? lol

Look at these pictures and the size of this thing.. I just needed to post this..This thing is B E A U T I F U L..

this wont fit a D series...lol but will go good on Supras,Big displacement engines, RX7 or any Rotary build that wants over 1000whp

Pics..

T3/T04e 57 trim with 3" V Band on the left..... S480 on the right... Looks like the S480 just gave birth to the T3/T4e..lol

and of course.. You get all these Bullseye Power turbos from all sizes, colors and flavors from Us... and the best thing is that you are guaranteed to receive the best price.. We will price match and beat anyone elses price.

Just contact us
www.fjdistributors.com

Emails:
[email protected]
[email protected]

More pics coming soon..

·
Registered
1999 civic Hatchback
2,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have an S362(GT35 Equivalent) Extended tip here with 3"V Band and it still looked small side to side ..lol

·
Lurking... ಠ_ಠ In Your Thread
ES1 Civic
11,969 Posts
I've said it before, I'll say it again...

"Stick a turbo that big on a Honda and you'll need a turbo to turbo your turbo."

S480 Has a new name... BIG SEXY.

·
Registered
721 Posts
Its impossible to control the drool glands when looking at something like that lol...how much does one of those things run, just out of curiosity?

·
Registered
1999 civic Hatchback
2,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Its impossible to control the drool glands when looking at something like that lol...how much does one of those things run, just out of curiosity?
It depends on what A/R and what turbine wheel you choose..
The one specific in the picture has a 96mm TW and 1.32A/R..This one is the cheapest from the S480.
Retails for $1299 + SHipping (not bad)... But oviously we will do a better price than that.

Other S480's trims can go up to $1800 + Shipping

·
Registered
1999 civic Hatchback
2,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
im looking to get atleast 500whp and no more then 600whp.. got any ideas? and how much?
The S256 should be perfect.. Will make between 500-550whp with the .70A/R 3"V band..might not spool as fast as the .55A/R but will give you a very strong mid/high end power.. with the .55A/R on this turbo you can reach 500whp but it will require more boost.

Also the S259 will do the job and will make you reach 600... If you go with the S259 you can take the .55A/R for faster spool and you will still make 500-550 around 25-28PSI..

PM Me for a price..

1 - 20 of 23 Posts