Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
www.rifftrax.com
1996 Civic Ex Sedan
1,517 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
boostdelinquent is coming to the gainesville area to visit on november 3rd and wants someone to help him have a good time while he's here. that sounds to me like a good excuse for a meet!

in his thread we have discussed the possibility of going to ginnie springs for a day (but it may be too damn cold for that!). i'm really bad at organization, so does anyone want to step up and take the reigns on this? we need to pick a day that will work for the most people so if you want to come, post what days of the week work best for you. for me its gonna be tuesday, wednesday, or thursday. if i need to i'll request a day off from work though.

·
www.rifftrax.com
1996 Civic Ex Sedan
1,517 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i'm aware of where florida is located :p. "northeast florida and central florida" seems rather redundant.

·
Registered
912 Posts
boostdelinquent is coming to the gainesville area to visit on november 3rd and wants someone to help him have a good time while he's here. that sounds to me like a good excuse for a meet!

in his thread we have discussed the possibility of going to ginnie springs for a day (but it may be too damn cold for that!). i'm really bad at organization, so does anyone want to step up and take the reigns on this? we need to pick a day that will work for the most people so if you want to come, post what days of the week work best for you. for me its gonna be tuesday, wednesday, or thursday. if i need to i'll request a day off from work though.
Count me in. TUESDAY!

·
Registered
165 Posts
do it on a sat,or sun,better yet BOTH newyaz im in,just say when and where and ill get there,ive got a friend who would want to come to even tho he drives a eclipse

·
www.rifftrax.com
1996 Civic Ex Sedan
1,517 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
bump

·
www.rifftrax.com
1996 Civic Ex Sedan
1,517 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
nope. i guess i'm just going to give him a call after nov 3 and head over there to hang out for a couple of days. there doesn't seem to be much interest in the meet and i've never been one to take the lead in organizing something anyways.

·
Registered
165 Posts
well,i wanna get some guys together lol,maybe we should just keep posting up till we get mroe responces,even tho im in school right now

·
www.rifftrax.com
1996 Civic Ex Sedan
1,517 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
well i'm going to bed. i got off work at 5am and haven't gotten any sleep yet and i still have to go on my little bro's boyscout camping trip tonight and tomorrow.

we should just start bumping the hell out of this till people start responding though. i KNOW there are at least 5 active members in the jax area.

·
4 doors of fury!!!!
2,388 Posts
i need more details before i can commit. during the week is definately not going to work for me unless its a friday.

·
Registered
165 Posts
well we havent been able to set anything up cause we didnt want to wrok on it if it was just going to be 2 or 3 guys,if we can get more we can all start throwing in ideas for where to meet and when

·
FF Misfit
Accord
4,881 Posts
damn I just found this thread. well 6 days until I fly down. what's the plan? i'm going to work something out. I was thinking maybe meet up during the day then take a drive out to the beach in the evening for a kegger/bonfire or at least bonfire and byob. we did that fri night by lake michigan and it was a pretty good time. idk sandy beaches, bars, beer, bonfires, and hot blondes wearing tiny bikini's sounds like a huge win to me.

if we need someone to coordinate i'm willing to. I fly out next mon iirc which gives me that entire week to work out logistics and familiarize myself with the area and a location. let's set the meet for fri or sat of the weekend after the 3rd and i'll plan and finalize the details between tues and friday.

·
www.rifftrax.com
1996 Civic Ex Sedan
1,517 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
weekend won't work for me, but i'll come meet you and hang out during one of the weekdays that we're both free. st augustine beach is a good location if you want to head to the ocean. i'm not sure if you can have a fire though, i'll have to ask some local cops.

·
Registered
165 Posts
weekend is good for me,but not during the week,were are you flying in to?and if you come on sat to tampa,theres some good cars usually out at the causeway

1 - 20 of 39 Posts