Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Lurking... ಠ_ಠ In Your Thread
ES1 Civic
11,969 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/3etFKjGiibc&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/3etFKjGiibc&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

·
Lurking... &#3232;_&#3232; In Your Thread
ES1 Civic
11,969 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It's a Skyline kit car for the VW Buggy.

·
ES1 Civic
11,969 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
ah starting to make more sense
You guys were thinking that some asshole took a Skyline and put a shitty 68 VW engine in it? Hell no!

I also ran across this the other day... It's a Pontiac Fiero that cost $56,000... Why? because it's converted to a Lamborghini Murcielago with actual Lamborghini parts from the dealership. They didnt even turbo the engine. It's as stock as it was the day it came off the assembly line.

:arrow: FOR SALE

·
Registered
14,661 Posts
thats a dumb idea. that nose is just asking to be pushed back to meet the driver. from the look of it, its only half assed. they need a lot more tin work and such to finish it off.
vdub engines blow ass...why do u think everyone puts a porche boxer engine in them...only vdub motors worth a fuck got so much money in them it dont make sense.
apparently you havent worked on an old beetle engine like that. a porche engine is a plug and play option. but its not what beetle racers use. however, they do spend a 1/4 of what we spend to go just as fast down the 1/4 as we do. you think a sohc is cheap and easy to make quick (for an import), try a beetle one day. it will blow your mind how fast you can get over a single sleep filled weekend :D.

·
Registered
91 CRX Si
4,454 Posts

·
ES1 Civic
11,969 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

·
Registered
300 Posts
"Wow" is about all i can say, i mean that in the most sarcastic of tones.

·
I can't read...
10,170 Posts
You guys were thinking that some asshole took a Skyline and put a shitty 68 VW engine in it? Hell no!

I also ran across this the other day... It's a Pontiac Fiero that cost $56,000... Why? because it's converted to a Lamborghini Murcielago with actual Lamborghini parts from the dealership. They didnt even turbo the engine. It's as stock as it was the day it came off the assembly line.

:arrow: FOR SALE
i also seen someone take an NSX and convert it to a lamboghini. it's such a waste.

i won't lie, at first i thought it was a skyline with a big block in it or something lol.

·
Registered
BMX bike
2,938 Posts
that thing is silly :)

·
formerly allnaturalrex
1989 honda crx si
4,639 Posts
waste of a skyline body

1 - 20 of 27 Posts