Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
686 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay this is it, I live in mississippi so whoever wants it can come and get it. I have a 92' Civic DX (EG) with a jdm D15 vtec swap. It has a Crome chipped
P05 which is now basically a P28 w/ a DX trans. Here are my mods, I have a brand new set of Azenis that have never even been put on the car at all they still have the stickers on them and are sitting up in my bedroom. I have an Apexi WS cat-back. ZEX stage 1 cam, fresh rings maybe one oil change on them. GSR front and rear sway's w/ control arms. Dc sports header, Dc sports short shifter, FIT sport shift knob, Neuspeed front upper tie bar, with NRG H brace underneath it, ebay tie bars on the rear upper and lower, ebay coilovers (I was gonna buy a upgraded spring rated spring but never got around to it). SiR gauge cluster, H22 throttle body with portmatched intake mani, Injen short ram intake, new clutch (autozone lifetime warranty), Del sol driver seat w/ 4 point seatbelt harness. The car currently sits on Fuzion HRii's 14's and the Azenis were ment to replace them although the Fuzion's are in decent shape. I also have a steering rack that I bought Used but in good shape) from Eyal 951 on this forum. I have already replaced all tire rod ends and ball joints. The car is in pretty good shape, it has a slight dent on the driver side fender and has a scratch on the rear bumper cover, but I also have a replacement rear bumper cover too. I need $2500 for it and CAN'T part the car out. There are pics of it and I will try to put up links from this forum to show the car as my camera took a crap on me! I am about to have another baby and need the money. I built this car for autoX and did reallly good for a while but I guess those days are gonna be few and far between now with my new addition. And I am now taking in trade options too. I would like a DA, EF or would like to trade for a coupe.

·
Live,love,laugh,be real
07' Odyssey 07'Magnum
5,973 Posts
dont you need cash..?

i would love to buy it but im borke as a joke now that christmas is over...lol

·
Registered
686 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Nah, not really. Now I'm at the point where I just want something almost as reliable and just something different. I said this earlier on superhonda.com and I will say it on here too. I have a brand new set of 14'' azenis' that I will throw in for $200 more bucks or equal trade value.

·
Registered
686 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Let me see some pics. Is it running? I'm willing check it out. I don't know why I'd have to drive to Miami. Why couldn't we meet halfway?

·
Registered
686 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
Man that's far as hell! That's like 14 hours, what do say about helping on some gas? And does the GSR run good? Not selling Azenis for 200, no less than $300 shipped. Not trying to be ugly but I paid 3 for them and I can't take less than that. If they go with the car I can knock off some money on them that's why I say car w/ azenis $2700. Car w/o azenis $2500.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts