Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So my experience with them started out as a simple request of information about a catch can. I received a prompt response within minutes. My focus tended to change rather quick due to some heating issues I was having. I sent out an email inquiring whether or not their fan shroud would fit my Fluidyne radiator. Another prompt email response, they assured me it would. I ended up ordering the fan/shroud combo they had. Product came very quick and I was impressed with the quality of the kit. The fan moves some serious air! No more heat issues! The price was unbeatable as well!

Anyways, due to their awesome communication and customer service I just recently placed an order to upgrade my entire fuel system. I also had a few random things I needed including that catch can I initially inquired about. If the quality of the products I've received so far, I know I will not be disappointed!

Today, I had some questions about some other products and within moments I had a response! If they keep up this level of service I will continue to give them my money granted they have what I want. Speaking of, Greg said he doesn't normally stock something I asked about but said he would get it for me if I wanted! Wow!

This all being said, I would gladly recommend them to anyone. Thanks guys!!

Mike

·
Premium Member
5,819 Posts
Greg is the man. All ways there to help out.

·
Registered
an ej8 coupe
553 Posts
ive bought a bunch of stuff from go-autoworks a couple years ago for my turbo build with fantastic results. the cold side charge pipe I bought didn't fit up to the throttle body at all. I told him I had a y8 in a 6th gen civic, but I failed to tell him I was using a skunk2 intake manifold. needless to say after some messages back and forth, I shipped the pipe and greg lengthened it so it would fit. its customer service and support that will bring me back to buy more parts in the future.

·
Registered
57 Posts
I just ordered their radiator/fan combo. I was also very pleased with their service. I will definitely be going back to them here in the near future. I've been drooling over the turbo kits!

·
CR-Vtakin
your mom
11,459 Posts
Greg has never let me down with any of my needs. While I was visiting friends in Alabama from California, I made it a point to stop in and meet Greg. Stand up guy that I send anyone I come in contact with that has needs to.

·
Registered
91 CRX Si
4,454 Posts
Always a pleasure dealing with them.

·
Brokedick Millionaire
40,294 Posts
Knowing the issues with a certain part that was shipped (and damaged enroute) I will stand for the little guys like Greg.

·
Two men shy of a group
99 civic sedan ex
1,312 Posts
I bought a catch can from greg and he had it welded up and shipped back to me with my newly moddified vc i sent him in about an hour of receiving my valve cover. He forgot to ship the catch can vent filter but he shipped it at no cost to me with no questions asked the same day i told him.

Also bought my ramhorn from hima year ago and i got it within a week of the order, fits perfect looks great and is still in great condition

1 - 13 of 13 Posts