Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
Acura TL-P
6,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I finished this car up this Saturday morning, hosed it down and took a few pics before delivering it to the owner.
It was my 1st time building a RSX kit, this is only the 2nd turboed RSX in our area.
Comments welcomed :thumbup: :thumbdown:
K series+ open DP+ open dump= almost musical

front...

inside goodies...

The $$
2.5" piping w/ full sized battery (and the FMIC enters/exits on opposite ends)

RC 750s Hondata gasket

·
Registered
Acura TL-P
6,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
disregard the greasy bay, it came to me like that and I didn't think to clean it when I was washing the car to return it.

·
Registered
Acura TL-P
6,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
10psi spring in the Deltagate. I hope to dyno it this weekend (9/2/06). I'm not a big K series buff so I don't really know what similar setups are making. The owner is wanting 350-400 whp.
I do know this for sure...it hauls a$$

·
Registered
Acura TL-P
6,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
kyle h. said:
nice and clean, where did you put the bov?
Thanks. The BOV is Blitz, it is out of sight on the lower charge pipeabout 15" away from the FMIC (between FMIC and TB)

·
Registered
Acura TL-P
6,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
stevec said:
man that looks really nice. do you do the fab work can you make a turbo kit for any car?
Yes I do all of the mock up, fab work, and installing myself. I don't know that I can make a kit for "any" car. If there is a turbo manifold available, or if I can get a mani made, then I can turbo it.

·
FAMILY MEMBER #316
2,955 Posts
i just wet myself

·
yellow bar for me
viper blue 92 eg
3,572 Posts
ya ks are fun. i put a jrsc on a buddys 05 si. then put the jr 9psi pully, k pro, and rc440s on it. ran pretty damn good. im sure this one is way faster tho. nice lookin work

1 - 20 of 23 Posts