Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i got a nos kit and we havn't hook it up yet but i was wondering when should i use it! and also i don't want to blow the motor (zc DOHC) is it best to go with the dry and is that the throttle body one! or should i go with the wet system! any suggestions would help me out thx! NEver use nos before

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I would make sure the eninge is at normal operating temp. You really should buy a set of colder sparkplugs. You can spray really when ever you wont to. It should not affect anything. Something else that woud come in handy would be a a/f ratio gauge. Most people say they are for looks realy and this is partically true but it will help you see if you are running lean that way you know to let the F#%k of the gas. Also me personal would prefer a wet kit. But their is advantages to both . Hope this helps.Also dont over due it . Start out at a lower shot and work your way up. Be safe and have fun

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I would make sure the eninge is at normal operating temp. You really should buy a set of colder sparkplugs. You can spray really when ever you wont to. It should not affect anything. Something else that woud come in handy would be a a/f ratio gauge. Most people say they are for looks realy and this is partically true but it will help you see if you are running lean that way you know to let the F#%k of the gas. Also me personal would prefer a wet kit. But their is advantages to both . Hope this helps.Also dont over due it . Start out at a lower shot and work your way up. Be safe and have fun

1 - 3 of 3 Posts