Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
481 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
here i am, this wendesday im goign to install my nos.\ i have a d15b7 stock internals with ram airtake, headers and spark plugs.
any recommendation will be welcome!
i ll post some pictures later on !:sign4::rockon::tank::tank::devil:

·
Registered
2,942 Posts
Instal a WOT switch and if you can set it to only spray between 3k-7k DO IT!!!! and it should only spray at WOT. I'm reading alot about nitrous and this seems to be the safest way to go about things. And I have the same motor and have been told a 50 shot should be the max on a stock B7. Good luck brother. Subscribed!!!! I wanna see how this goes.

·
My 91 Crx Hf
2,164 Posts
there are a few threads like this floating around, but zex makes the easiest kit to install/use

but $500 in nitrous kit vs $500 HMT that is the question...

and somewhere on zex's website there is a d15b7 with a 75shot running low 14's or high 13's

·
Registered
2,942 Posts
there are a few threads like this floating around, but zex makes the easiest kit to install/use

but $500 in nitrous kit vs $500 HMT that is the question...

and somewhere on zex's website there is a d15b7 with a 75shot running low 14's or high 13's
Or you could spend $1000 and have both. :) Or at least thats my plan.

The Zex kis what I ould go with but he's already go the N.O.S. system. I'm not sure on how good a product they put out but if he isn't spray happy, he should be okay.

·
My 91 Crx Hf
2,164 Posts
Or you could spend $1000 and have both. :) Or at least thats my plan.

The Zex kis what I ould go with but he's already go the N.O.S. system. I'm not sure on how good a product they put out but if he isn't spray happy, he should be okay.
oh well shit, this should be a build thread lol, Good luck go take it to the dyno and get it tuned that way you can push it

most people including me just hate NOS b/c of the fast and furious movies "NAWZZZZZZZ" lol I am going to shut up now

1 - 6 of 6 Posts