Honda D Series Forum banner

NOS powershot dry system?????

923 views 18 replies 7 participants last post by  junk yard creations 
#1 ·
can anyone tell me what size jet do you use on this system to get a 50,75 and 100 shot, theres no guide to it on the holley web page.....

:stupid:

:newbie:

#2 ·
come on!!!!! ANYBODY????????

#5 · (Edited)
#4 ·
don't go over a 50 shot on a dry system...anything above a 50, use a wet system...

#7 ·

#6 ·
thank for the help!!!!!

would it be safe to use a 75 shot on my single cam?????
(d15b2/z6 head) stock internals

i have MSD, FPR, intake, over sized injectors, and full exhaust

#8 ·
ok i get the point!!

thanks

#10 ·
dry setup and im just gonna run a p28 with a exonocron chip

#18 ·
get the car tuned with the NO2. simple and makes it easy for you to run a much larger jet. well at least till the limit of the 310s.

the reason for the 50 shot at a max, is cause that is about the limit for what the injectors can support in stock form. i would also not use more then a 50 shot....

but you can do what you want with your engine.

#12 ·
yeah i dont agree too, cuz my boy ran 100 shot dry on a stock y7 for like 8 moths no problem, until he over rev it and trew a rod out the back of the block..

#13 ·
Why do you have larger injectors?

#14 ·
i was thinkin the same thing

#15 ·
idk...a one of my friends had them laying around and told me to take them, so i did, plus i heard its good to have bigger injectors when ur running nitrous

lets remember that i haven't put the motor in yet that just all the stuff im going to put in it, but im open to suggestions since i dont know as much as some people on here

#16 ·
what size injectors are they?

#17 ·
310cc and i think the brand is RC

#19 ·
gotcha!!!!!!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.