Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have 60hp on my 2001.

A friend run a stock EX (everything but timing, advance belt at crank pinion, 0.015 plugs gap) 2001 long time ago with 100hp. Not any problem...

I have header, exhaust, aem cam gear, e-manage, etc.

What you think

POST THE MOST YOU RUN AND WHATS HAPPEN...

P.S.
Don't ask about the timing, is PR tuning...

·
Registered
1966 Volvo
3,608 Posts
Friend of mine has been running a 100-shot for about a year on his D17 without issues and the motor has about 100K on it. He's tearing down the motor right now for a fresh rebuild in preps for boost. Will keep you posted on what he finds once he pops the head off.

·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Friend of mine has been running a 100-shot for about a year on his D17 without issues and the motor has about 100K on it. He's tearing down the motor right now for a fresh rebuild in preps for boost. Will keep you posted on what he finds once he pops the head off.
Really insteresting, will keep an eye.

Do you have any info about the setup? Like what kit, jets, bottle pressure, A/F ratio, tuning, timing, cam, ehaust, etc. etc. etc.

Better ask them to it here:fingersx:

·
Registered
95 integra
504 Posts
ok i ran a 100 shot on my a6 with a header intake exhaust and walbro 255 fuel pump with 440 injectors. My timing was retared 3 degrees useing 2 step colder plugs with a.33 gap, tuned on turboedit. Thats with a zex dry kit i had no problems just pick and choice when you use and dont get super spray happy. Also check your plugs often and change your plugs when you change your oil, well thats what i did and the motor is still running strong.

·
Registered
311 Posts
I know of an internally stock D17 that held 26 pounds of boost. True story. It was only for a few seconds but it held.
hahahahahaha lol plus 1 for making me laugh

1 - 14 of 14 Posts