Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2000 Honda Civic Dx
2,032 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Happy New Year fellas!! I'm planning to hit up Sonoma again around March 14-15 this year. National Auto Sport Association - Northern California Region [ NASA NORCAL ]

I still need a lot of maintenance work and general upkeep to track my "newer" car so most likely this will be my soonest date to head out. If I end up doing all the things I need to do at a sooner date, I'll try to find a closer day to hit the track. I'm gettin hungry for some track time!! Let me know if any of you want to link up! Get out there and drive!

BTW, here is a link to most if not all the track day events throughout California.
2015 Track Days Schedule

·
Registered
99 civic ex coupe
122 Posts
i had a chance to do my first track day last monday. Already dreaming of my next event. I am going to have to clear this with the wife but i may try to make it out. let u know, close to home :)

·
Registered
2000 Honda Civic Dx
2,032 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Probably cant make it to this one guys. I wouldnt mind taking the civic but I wanna take my integra out already. Stl got some issues to work out before I try to take the teg out. Will try for an April date instead

·
Registered
99 civic ex coupe
122 Posts
Bummer. I am thinking of going may 26th with the lotus club at t hill. Is this event going to have the new portion of the track open?

·
Registered
2000 Honda Civic Dx
2,032 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Well nevermind. My damn car was stolen last night out the driveway. Wtf! So horrible
Damn man that sucks so bad. I got 2 of my cars stolen before. Recovered both. First one was ruined but the second one came back in one piece, but missing a few items. I feel for you man. Both were stolen while in the City too. I live out near SSF so that stuff doesn't happen so much out here.

·
Registered
99 civic ex coupe
122 Posts
Hey man, thanks for asking. Yea they found it... after a high speed persuit, spiking the front right tire, dude then somehow loosing them with a tire missing. He ditched in a field in bay point after going through a fence and got away.

Nothing was taken, just out for a drug induced joy ride/crime spree. He did munch up the one 949 6ul pretty good but that was the only damaged part besides the car, hehe. I got my turbo system off and suspension and everything else of value. Had full coverage so I'm probably going to start over with a hatch. either that or I may use my e30 for the next track car. The kicker was I had forgot to switch on the two kill switches that day so the fucker was lucky got it started with only a screwdriver it appears, i got caught wit my pants down.... Worst week ever! keep you posted as I rebuild, all I want is to get back out to the track :-(

Here she was back in Feb
https://youtu.be/VB6hISPEtkc

1 - 14 of 14 Posts