Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 998 Posts

·
Let's Go Oakland!
99 EX - 13 EX
4,222 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
NorCal D series meet MARCH 2008

If anyone is in the 510,408,650,415,925,916,707 post up. Lets work out something. If it is right away ill be driving the VW tho, as I will need a few more weeks to finish the CRX repairs.

BBQ @ Lake Elizabeth in FREMONT CA

Those who will be coming from up north and south etc start organizing your caravans to Fremont. I will update the OP with caravan leaders and times and place just like the last meet. We have 4 weeks to get this together so lets figure out who will make it ASAP then gather money for food and supplies.

Also post if you wish to kart after.. I will call ahead as soon as we have made a decision.

Date of Meet:
MARCH 29th 2008

Attending:

1. Psychoblue23 - Fremont
2. jeffs95civcsi
3. covenant510
4. 99EJ6T
5. Levi
6. Pearl62
7. EJ1 Freak

CMI DRAG RACING MEET

APRIL 5th

1. 99EJ6T
2. crazyxracer0

·
Registered
14,661 Posts
Well what I had in mind was to stay in the Bay area.. if ppl from sac want to get together thats cool too.. Id rather do SF tho.

Lets see how many ppl get interested, then well work out a place, then a time.

Ill keep updating the ppl interested in first post..
thats cool... maybe a mateo meet? i really would be more down if it were not in the city itself. only cause the cops are dickheads and my civic will get us all pulled over. i am not bull shitting either. OH plates in cali gets looks from the cops. hey maybe a daily city meet or pacifica? a group shot near the beach would be sick. or in the parking area of seramonte (sp?).

·
Registered
14,661 Posts
add jeffs95civcsi to the list. he will be down for the meet or i will drag him to the meet. but i know he had pm'ed me about posting for a meet. but again in the spring time since the truck issues coming down the "hill" in the snow :(.

·
CR-Vtakin
your mom
11,459 Posts
I would be down for a meet, but I am in the 707. Actually I am 4 hours North of San Francisco. We could always do a meet up at Infineon or something. Maybe something in the Santa Rosa area? Just throwing some ideas around.

·
It's that time again
MAIN ONE IZ A CIVCSI
5,369 Posts
yup def count me in ! all the ideas sound good , hooters sounds great prolly the one in dublin and not to far from there in fremont or milptas not sure exactlly but theres a go cart track simler to the one in sac that 99EJ6T was talkin about! but im down for whatever and so are a couple of friends including 99EJ6T.

·
i save your ass when you wreck
94 hatchback cx
6,693 Posts
fuck i wish i still lived in napa

·
Registered
14,661 Posts
meeting up for more then just food or karting would be nice. some time on the freeway would be nice. it would give us time for some rolling shots. maybe we could get the other meets that happend to also get some video footage. that way we, as d-series.org, could actually have a nice video for 2008.

1 - 20 of 998 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.