Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
honda/firebird form.
6,966 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys, just wanted to make a thread about the upcoming event... post up if your going to be there... maybe we all d series guys can meet up..??

·
Banned
eh hatch
598 Posts

·
Banned
eh hatch
598 Posts
he got it tuned
say hello to the record
same guy who has the highest hp on a d.series vitara build
unfortunately he says he wont be racing at e-town...
some kind of damage to the car while in tow
either way this is nuts

·
Registered
2,406 Posts
I will be there, Look for a big white guy with and or at the starting line with one of these cars

Power Street- Red EG civic with nonvtec tags
Turbo Street Blue prelude
Unlimited street- Gray Buick Grand National tag TryMe

I would like to meet some D heads :TU:

Last week at Atco my buddy won Powerstreet I will be with this car again,

Cya there..

·
Registered
2,523 Posts
hows the weather gonna be, I didn't go to the one in acto raceway because they were specting rain all day, ended up being a nice day. I want to go but keeping an eye on the weather if everything is ok, I will be there on saturday depending on the weather.

how much is the entrance again?

PS- (717) 306-8139 Cell phone.
if you guys want to keep in touch or in case of an emergency, we are all a D-series family, right!!!!

To bad we didn't organized this better, it would have been a perfect oportunity to sell and trade any parts that you guys might have laying around.

·
Registered
2,523 Posts
Its supposed to rain until monday i just checked the weather cause i planned on going to this event. Fucken mother nature sucks.
Weather for old bridge.http://weather.msn.com/local.aspx?wealocations=wc:USNJ0381#details
I will check again tonight maybe something change, I will be happy with a few hours of racing. Racing is my natural drug man and I need my fix, havent had any since last year.

want to find out who lives around my way, or around route 78 from Lebanon. Theres been many times that I dont go cause I dont wanna be by myself plus the cost of gas, you guys probably havent notice (its the highest ever) LOL, Maybe for the future we can plan something, go as a grup, we can all buy food and drinks and do a D-series bbQ or something. I know its even worse for guys going racing. I think it would be nice to have somebody whatching eachothers stuff.

I heard my friend George Lascano wan the Pro rear category with his 350z running on the 6's. Havent seen his new car yet so that should be cool to watch.

Lets see what happends, have my fingers cross!! I have my phone number posted so feel free to call me, let me know what you guys are gonna do.

·
Registered
2,523 Posts
I just came from E-town and damm it was cold today. But I must said that I was very disapointed with NOPI,
first of all the entrance charge, fucking $30 on a saturday!!!! this is the biggest screw ever!! NOPI has to understand that it is more expensive now to travel to this events since the price of everything is rising, including the damm gas.
Second, Dont know why they fucking waited to the very las minute, 5 pm, to call the racers of the pro classes to run their first pass. Is ok when it is a nice day out but it was like 30 degrees today plus at the end everyone was feeling a mist in the air. They knew that the weather will have turn bad in the late evening, why now have the car run their fist pass at around 3 PM while it was dry and not so cold. We have to wait like fucking idiots till the end, watching slow ass cars. They most have seen all the people that were leaving, why not bring the pro class early? Now tomorow they will have to have all the pro class run 2 qualify runs, IF THE WEATHER IS GOOD, which I dout it.

·
my dd has 1800 ftlbs of torque
peterbilt
3,890 Posts
not to be negative but it was pretty lame in stl, glad i did not go:)

·
Registered
2,523 Posts
On a positive note, they did have other things going around. they have the drifting which it seems that the people were having a good time. Piss me off that I didn't get to watch that, maybe next time.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts