Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well i have been searching for days and going back and forth with this....

i have a tail 38mm wg, ebay t boost controller (just till i get ebc) i have a 3.5psi spring and i want to run 6-8 psi... i had a 13psi spring in when we tuned it... but if i hook the port to the side of wg and spin the adjuster nob like 10-15 full turns and boost reads just under 5 (wg port is on runner 1) then if i switch it to the top port on wg it read 9-10 (i shift so dont over boost but im prety sure it stays at 9-10) that is with the adjuster screw all the way in.... besides useing ebay crap whats wrong?

·
Registered
13,322 Posts
It's the fact that you have a VERY small WG spring in there right now. It's not good to more than double the amount of psi through your boost controller that what the WG spring is rated for. Put in a 10 psi spring and up the controller as desired.

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i dont want it at 10.. 7 or 8 was my goal for right now.. and i would by another spring but right now i dont have the funds witch is why i got the boost controller

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Use 3psi spring. With bleeder mbc on bottom port. Top port open. That should give u what u wabt.

thx.. weird though the mbc on side port fully open only allows 4 psi shouldent i get more?? :joint:
but if not makes sence with what blk92 said

1 - 6 of 6 Posts