Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1998 Honda Civic EX
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello I'm looking into getting started on my first build I am looking at a b18b1 block and b18c5 head (still open for suggestions though) and I wanna know what I should/could do while the engine is in pieces because I eventually would like to turbo it nothing major at first but I'd like to have a decent amount of boost so I wanna take the oppurtunity to do what I can to the engine while its in pieces. Thanks for any help!

·
Registered
18 Posts
I'd say you pretty much have to pick which route you want to go. I understand what you are saying... You don't have the funds to do it all at once. It will be easier if you pick one or the other D or B, then FI or NA. It will save you a lot of money in the mid to long run. GL

·
Registered
Del Sol D16Z6
130 Posts
I'd say you pretty much have to pick which route you want to go. I understand what you are saying... You don't have the funds to do it all at once. It will be easier if you pick one or the other D or B, then FI or NA. It will save you a lot of money in the mid to long run. GL
Get a D :)

But as anyone would/will tell you, first decide wich route you wanna go and how much money are you willing to spend.

This is because the route that i should go or decide to go dont have to be the one you take, there are so many options that is only up to you.

No matter wich you decide wish you best luck with it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts