Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm an owner of a '04 sport civic ep2(engine code D16V1) and I need some help.I've changed the air filter with a BMC CDA and I've installed an new 52mm cat'back.I cannot find any programmer to remap my ECU and any company that produces camshafts for my engine.

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
welcome to D-series, Glad to have you aboard.....I would have to do me a little research to see what else there is to offer for your ride...

I would think that there is at least a company that would make a Cold Air intake,Headers,wires or intake manifold...
Best of luck...

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I've visited this site and I couldn't find anything good there.They're talking about a piggyback and I don't want it.I need a real ecu remapping and I want to change the redline from 6800 to maybe 7200-7500

O

·
0 Posts
well I imagine the aem sustem would work. you'ld have to comtact them directly and see what they say.

·
the hard-parker
4,257 Posts
in order to remap your ecu, you're more than likely going to have to switch obd's. obd-1 is chippable, and the most popular.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
oscarmayer

well I imagine the aem sustem would work. you'ld have to comtact them directly and see what they say.
If you're talking about the aem intake,I've already installed the BMC Carbon Dynamic Airbox and it works well.I also need a new 4-2-1 or 4-1 header.Thanks for helping :p

O

·
0 Posts
the Greddy e-mange will work also with your ecu. it is as clsoe with all options as you can get to a stand alone ecu. except it's a piggyback.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
can I remmap my ECU and change the redline using the e-manage?I think you cannot do it using a piggyback

·
Premium Member
18,607 Posts
Emanage will work but its a piggyback system... I have a link system for sale, it comes with the computer, wires, 2nd fuel rail and 2nd set of injectors for 200. The only thing you would need is the handheld tuner so you can adjust the timing and fuel maps, revlimiter, and VTEC points. Unfortunatly there is not many options for the OBD2 except for a piggyback computer, OBD2 to OBD 1 conversion, or Complete engine management. Read turbo FAQ at the top of this forum for more information.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts