Honda D Series Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys my name is Mike. I joined here a while ago but wasn't on the site much, till about a couple month ago. I have a 2000 Civic EX D16Y8. Ive jus decided to go turbo. It's not going to be anything crazy. This is what I'm trying to achieve. Fully stock motor, small turbo, low boost(5-7psi). It's my daily driver so I don't need it to blow up my first ride lol I jus want a Lil more power, cause who doesn't like boost right? So I have a list of parts made up of what I need, but already have Charge piping, chipped p72, resistor box, and that's about it for now. Here is a list of the rest of the items i need...

*obd2b-obd1 conversion harness
*dsm 450cc injectors
*obd1 injector clips.
*turbo-Prob something along the lines, of a t25, td04, or a 16g.
*manifold
*downpipe
*oil feed line
*oil return line
*tapped oil pan
*Intercooler
*boost gauge

If anyone can help or knows someone that could, please pm me I will be forever greatful, and also have whole white 98 civic ex auto for parts except for the motor, still have tranny though. Willing to trade/sell parts.Please help me out guys, cause I am a noob lol
Thanks, Mike.

·
Premium Member
2020 F150 STX 5.0 Coyote
265 Posts
Welcome to D...they are tons of builds on here..just read n read till your head hurts..lol..good luck with project

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
Registered
civic
379 Posts
one the the site sponsers go autoworks has a street kit that will fill ur needs and more. check out their website

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks guys I appreciate it. The thing is bout the sponsers, I'm not trying to get these parts brand new, preferably used and good working order, probably shoulda mentioned that in the thread.

·
Registered
'97 crv
1,467 Posts
what are the FS/WTB section rules?? 90 days and 65 posts?

·
OMG TOTALLY COOL TITLE!!!!
88 y49 crx
3,902 Posts
if your lookin to buy/sell/trade here then might want to back it up right there. we have 90 day and 65 post count limit. no exceptions. trying to skirt it will either get you locked out for good or get you banned.

welcome.

·
Registered
civic
379 Posts
Thanks guys I appreciate it. The thing is bout the sponsers, I'm not trying to get these parts brand new, preferably used and good working order, probably shoulda mentioned that in the thread.
GO-AUTOWORKS Civic CRX Integra Complete Bolt On Turbo Kits

true, but all the parts included in the kit are a/c compatible and are proven to work. no hassle of anything breaking or cracking. I personally dont know greg (the owner and avid D enthusiast) but from reading others threads, if there is any malfunction, he takes care of it personally.

check out customers dyno sheets. some members dyno sheets are on there as well

·
Two men shy of a group
99 civic sedan ex
1,312 Posts
what are you needing help with, finding parts or installing everything once you get it all? check out authentic boosting here Turbocharger, Hose Kit items in Authentic-Boost store on eBay! i bought my oil feed and drain from them and they have worked great with no leaks for 6,000 miles so far. for the oil pan i would just take it off and drill it yourself and install the -an fitting its not very hard heres the only pictures i have of when i did mine( its new because i bottomed out and put a hole in my old pan) . if you cant weld just buy a -AN fitting that comes with a bolt and tighten it down and seal the outside with jb weld or silcone

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Blu3 thanks for the pics and advice. But I need more help finding parts, cause I could do the installs myself or with a buddy and I'm on really low budget, and trying to get good quality used parts, if there are parts that need to be bought new then I will, but like si-hatch86 said I need to post more posts until I can even look at the classifieds, and I know there's good stuff there...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts