Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everybody how are you guys all tonight? My names Jason I have a 94 4 door civic with a b15b I'm in the process of changing my radiator core support out since I rear ended my wife about two months ago. Not my first honda my first was a 92 hatch with a 2000 front end conversion and a b17a first gen gsr. Second was a del sol third a 92 hatch with a wide body kit. Anyways from the beautiful pacific northwest. Nice to meet you all.

Sent from my LG-TP260 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
89 EF 4wd sedan
505 Posts
Hello everybody how are you guys all tonight? My names Jason I have a 94 4 door civic with a b15b I'm in the process of changing my radiator core support out since I rear ended my wife about two months ago. Not my first honda my first was a 92 hatch with a 2000 front end conversion and a b17a first gen gsr. Second was a del sol third a 92 hatch with a wide body kit. Anyways from the beautiful pacific northwest. Nice to meet you all.

Oh man that's unlucky. Reminds me of a time a friend was cruising to a car meet and rear ended another mate. Ouch.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ya it sucked thankfully my aunts had been sitting in her yard for 2 and a half years and she just gave it to me and I painted the fenders hood and bumber at work with the paint gun and their paint the owner of my company is cool as fuck for that too...

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Some pics of my car will definetly post pics after put it all back together need to wait until this weekend so I can bring a welder home from work

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ya it was raining and was going downhill she hit breaks and my breaks locked up and slid under her this is all the damage her car sustained

1 - 7 of 7 Posts