Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just picked up a 93 DX hatch. I'm pretty new to the world of 4-Cylinder engines. I am wanting to build my D15B7, I don't want to do a vtech head swap and I don't want to do a engine swap. I am wanting to build a D15B7. Cam, pistons, rods, preformence chip, anything that yall can tell me will help. I justn cant find too many aftermarket parts for this engine. Thanks

·
Registered
Love the Civic
1,817 Posts
Yeah the d15beast7 build is a tough thread to find. Give it a try though, has good info.

Building these builds character too, you will be a different person afterward, mainly from pulling hair out, and long nights wishing you swapped to a more upgrade friendly motor.

I have a question though, why? If you dont know much about them, why the preference? Money?

·
Registered
duh
883 Posts
Power goals?
Most important question.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have a 92 dx with the same engine. Plan A is to swap to a d16z6 and turbocharge it. From what I've read so far a stock internal engine should be safe to about 240hp. That plan might not work out though and I'll be turbocharging the d15b7. I'll keep searching for stock d15 builds. If I come up with anything I'll post it here

1 - 4 of 4 Posts