Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all. . . .umm im a noob here. Joined after stumbling apon this site looking for dohc zc stuff. If any one wants to toss some links or sites to zc parts (d16a8 ) then please do. I am having zero luck. Oh and my zc is in an 89 crx si. A nice y49 . . . .yes i know of the curse haha

·
Registered
Love the Civic
1,817 Posts
There are some buying and selling rules we follow here for protection of the community. If you stick around a bit and help and or ask questions. Then the world opens up, and we start bringing up the section that will not be mentioned.

That being said welcome to the D, there is a ZC section, I recommend getting in there and poking around, you will be surprised how fast we accept those willing to participate.

Got pics of said beasty?

·
Well.......
2,493 Posts
Hello all. . . .umm im a noob here. Joined after stumbling apon this site looking for dohc zc stuff. If any one wants to toss some links or sites to zc parts (d16a8 ) then please do. I am having zero luck. Oh and my zc is in an 89 crx si. A nice y49 . . . .yes i know of the curse haha
What parts are you looking for?

Lets start there first.

Also since this in in the n00b section I will go easy on you as I was ready to engage douchebagatron mode

Welcome and stick around you might learn some stuff

1 - 4 of 4 Posts