Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
VTEC withdrawals
i "ride" yo momma
1,339 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
dropped in a jdm d15b with the p08 and i have a vtec sub-harness cause i was running a b7...the short of it is....i tried de-pinning the ecu connector so i could wire in vtec...and failed. does anyone know if i will damage any internals n such by riding without it hooked up. i figure it should be fine...just wont ever hit vtec

·
VTEC withdrawals
i "ride" yo momma
1,339 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
well i love runnin my sol so can anyone point me in the direction of a really good way to de-pinn obd-1?

·
Registered
civic coupe
108 Posts
no arent all civics and such already wired for vtec its just not hooked up to the ecu? i heard that somewhere but now i can remember where. i would say just dont hammer on it, get a p28 and call her a day!

·
VTEC withdrawals
i "ride" yo momma
1,339 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
no arent all civics and such already wired for vtec its just not hooked up to the ecu? i heard that somewhere but now i can remember where. i would say just dont hammer on it, get a p28 and call her a day!
this may be true...there are wires going into the ecu where im supposed to wire vtec but the connectors for the solenoid arent in the bay

·
VTEC withdrawals
i "ride" yo momma
1,339 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
ooo ok. so anyway a d brother hooked me up with a shop called "phantasm" they told me $90 an hour....how long should this seriously take them?!

·
VTEC withdrawals
i "ride" yo momma
1,339 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
i dont know....thats what im trying to figure out....it seems like a 10min job. they should have given me a better quote. i could prob do this myself but i dont trust myself and i fear ill mess something up

1 - 20 of 20 Posts