Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,514 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've only ever cut out the factory location and always ran a bung off of it since the baffle is in a crappy place. Anyone know how much room we have to do something like this :

Just looking to do a couple decent sized bungs and get rid of the single small one I have similar to Big Tuna's setup

·
Registered
89 CRX SI
44 Posts
Yeah man there's not quite as much info out there for nonvtec vented valve covers.

There is a picture floating around this forum that was posted by go-autoworks. It is a nonvtec valve cover with aluminum bungs welded in the front of the cover. I searched for it for a while but I couldn't find it :/

I did basically the same thing myself. You have to place the bungs in the gaps between the rocker arms to get adequate clearance. I placed the bungs here, and made small baffles that prevent the vents from blowing out oil, keeping it as low profile as possible.

I believe go-autoworks can do the work for you if you send them your VC. That's what I'm going to do at some point, unless I can get access to a TIG welder.

Hope this helps!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts