Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
K so I am putting a build together I have determined a t28 is the best option for me what is a good mid to low price rang turbo I can buy that is still reliable? I have a friend that's telling me Godspeed he has one one his b16 i don't know about that though can someone help me out?

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
Wrong section bro.

To answer your question. The Godspeed turbos are getting decent reviews. You need to determine your power goals and build from there. The t28 should be good for 200-250 max hp. IMO. Are you building the bottom end? If not the rods can only handle about 220 hp max even with the ARP rod bolts. I'd go with forged rods for price of mind. Oh and what engine?

·
Registered
4,003 Posts
stock motor....anything off a volvo, saab, old fords, dsm's....cheap, name brand, reliable

skip ebay crap...if you do, spend the few extra bucks for a godspeed....they have very little quality control but very little is more than none from generic chinese turbos

·
Registered
91 Posts
Im have been running a godspeed 50 trim turbo for about a month now and I can tell you that most ebay turbos will fail as soon as you boost more then 10 psi if not, they will last a while. Its really a hit or miss. Godspeed will honor a 1 yr warranty if you get the turbo installed by a certified mechanic. call them and they will tell you how it works.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts