Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
K

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My front brake are making this grinding noise. At first it was just the brake shield hitting the rotors. Fix that and now its back. When you put it on jack stand and turn the rotors it still make that noise. As your speed climbs it gets louder. I install the new brembo rotors with new brake pad not too long ago. CAn it be the pad that making that nosie since it haven't been driven for a while. Any ideas? This noise is getting on my nerves.

K

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
the rotors are slotted and drill. They're pretty much new. Mileage on it would be like 60 miles on it.

·
I
95 Civic coupe
3,984 Posts

·
I
95 Civic coupe
3,984 Posts
brand new rotors come with uniform scratches that are caused by some sort of resurfacing tool.. i dont know what it is exactly..? they arent huge scratches.. just little hair line scratches that take about a week to get rid of them (with daily driving)..

you just need to make sure you break the new breaks in correctly.. ;) thats all!

K

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ran into another problem. When you drive it the car seem to turn if you're not holding on the steering wheel. Haven't happen before.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts