Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
426 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
WoW... i just thought I'd drop in... its been like 3-4 years and people are still boosting these fucking engines huh?

·
Registered
426 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I remember way back in the day, HMT used to be the place and then later came D-series.org, but now HMT seems to be filled with a bunch of pansies. shit....

·
Certified O.G.
A Shitbox
5,605 Posts
WoW... i just thought I'd drop in... its been like 3-4 years and people are still boosting these fucking engines huh?
Sure in the fuck are.

·
Registered
1992 Civic Si
1,671 Posts
This is my favourite boosted D pic.

Dan Z's old 09 setup with the holset, wacky pie cut downpipe, and junkyard valve cover. I don't remember if he ran the 10 with it looking like that, but I'm pretty sure he made some low 11s passes like this.

·
Registered
426 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Been a long time evosol. You get another Honda?
Whats up man!? No... No Honda for me. Ive thought about it, but if I start a project I want to do something more along the lines of a 64 chevelle or early-mid 60's nova... just a cruiser, nothing too crazy.

How about you man, working on anything new?

·
racist-bigot-sexist-homophob
11,892 Posts
HMT was HMT before HMT got bought out or wtfe and became gay and then all the non gay hmt members migrated to rhmt.

·
Registered
426 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Hoping to finally finish working on the CRX for good, but we all know how hard that is.

Picked up an '80 Malibu that I hope to have drag ready by next year, trying to get back into small block Chevys :)
I like! Turbo?

·
OMG TOTALLY COOL TITLE!!!!
88 y49 crx
3,888 Posts
That's the ultimate goal. Iron block 6.0 in front of a th400 trans...with a single hx40 or hx55. Would like to see 600+ on pump stock block, it's been done before and the lq4 6.0 has proven to handle it.
hmmm sounds interesting ryan. i need to pay you a visit....

·
Registered
91 CRX Si
4,454 Posts
I love ghetto looking HMT setups. Function>Form

1 - 20 of 22 Posts