Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I finally have my ZC in my civic. The bad part is I can't get it to start. so far here is a list of everything that I have cheked out. All conections, distributer, plug wires, new spark plugs, fuel line new, injectors, everything in the fuel system, grounds, battery, fuses, altenator, all sensors. Also I have to hoses comming from the MAP senser (numbered 12 and 6) that have no where to go, that I can see. Dose anybody know where I am to connect the small hoses to. Thay look like vac hoses if that helps. Sombody was telling me that I should check the crank sensor. Parden me for sounding dumb, but there is a sensor on the block (on the side facing the fire wall close to the altenator) that has 2 wires going to it. I don't know if that is the crank sensor or not. I checked the book on the integra engine and it dosn't say anything about it. Is that the crank sensor? The engine turns over but it just dosent start. When I spraied engine start in it it almost started untill the engine start was all burned up. If you have any answers or any info that can help please let me know. Thanks.

·
Registered
432 Posts
On my car and zc there is only one vacume hose comming out of the MAP sensor

It hooks to a T then one goes to the throttlebody (right next to the idle adjustment screw) and the other one gose to a air resivior right next to the MAP sensor

Mine is numbered 21 however..........

1 - 3 of 3 Posts