Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2000 Ek sedan
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So the other day I was working on my car replacing a thermostat and my vtec pressure sensor, when I went to start my car it ran perfectly fine but then after ten mins or so idling the idle started to bounce. I started to pull some spark plug wires to see if that would change the idle or anything and when I pulled the third plug the car shut off. I tested for fuel, air, and spark and im getting everything but spark. I checked wires, plugs, cap, rotor, ignition coil and everything is fine any other ideas?

·
BATSLOMAN GIVES NO FUCKS.
4,454 Posts
bleed the air in the coolant, clean and tighten the thermostat ground.

·
Registered
2000 Ek sedan
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
So the other day I was working on my car replacing a thermostat and my vtec pressure sensor, when I went to start my car it ran perfectly fine but then after ten mins or so idling the idle started to bounce. I started to pull some spark plug wires to see if that would change the idle or anything and when I pulled the third plug the car shut off. I tested for fuel, air, and spark and im getting everything but spark. I checked wires, plugs, cap, rotor, ignition coil and everything is fine any other ideas?

·
BATSLOMAN GIVES NO FUCKS.
4,454 Posts
1 - 11 of 11 Posts