Honda D Series Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I took the motor (d15b2 z6 head) engine harness and ecu (p28) out of my 90 wagon and put it in a 91 crx hf the motor had no problems prior the cel turns on and off normal I can hear the fuel pump prime and there is pressure at the rail but no fuel comes out of the fpr. as for the spark ive replaced the dizzy and no luck ive tried different plugs wires and plugs nothing i even swapped pack to an obd0 ecu and dizzy to see if a jumper harness or somthing was the problem but no luck ive checked all the grounds and they all seem good I did repin the instrument cluster sub harness to make my dash work it seems to work fine tho idk if that may be linked I wouldn't think so.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
the only problem i found was that pin b15 and b17 dont have continuity to the white wire on the dizzy or any of them for that matter it says they should be for the igniter should i trace these wires and check for damage or what?

·
Registered
93 4d lx, z6,ported, port matched, compression bumped, balanced, manual swap
1,545 Posts
Double check the pin out of the fender well connector, probably something got switched somewhere along the way, and probably the reason you were able to find this crx, lol.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts