Honda D Series Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 197 Posts

·
Registered
575 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Seems like we have some people interested in our no slop shifter and saving some money. Since we like to listen to our customers here it is guys. Now for the details

Get five people involved in this and we'll lower the price down to $105 shipped, get ten people involved and we can do $100 shipped. The website price is about $135 shipped. So you'd save $30 or $35. With that money you can buy the bushings, or we can do normal price but toss in free bushings. We do suggest that people take advantage of the bushings as well to take full advantage of this modification.

We have ten spots and only 10 spots

1.CrxJunkie
2.Creeper EJ
3.Demon 12-21-2012
4.90DirtyDsi
5.BoostedSOHC
6.snm95ls
7.HugoBoost
8.z6civicex
9.Dave_P
10.Inh

Here is the address to ship the linkages to. This information is also on our web page

7434 West 90 Street Bridgeview, Illinois 60455

·
Registered
a car
1,461 Posts
i should be in to get one. but i have a question, on the core. say i order one, once i install it, do i then just use the box you send the no slop linkage in to send my oem one back? is box already paid for return shipping of oem linkage? (wanted to make sure im reading this right). or do we pay you a fee until we get you an oem linkage?

·
Registered
2,243 Posts
i should be in to get one. but i have a question, on the core. say i order one, once i install it, do i then just use the box you send the no slop linkage in to send my oem one back? is box already paid for return shipping of oem linkage? (wanted to make sure im reading this right). or do we pay you a fee until we get you an oem linkage?
This is how it works.

You pay for the linkage, you take the linkage off your car or send us a brand new one, put this inside a nice box because we'll reuse this to ship it back, this way we don't have to charge a box fee. If for some reason you send us a box that is half tore apart, or not big enough to fit the new linkage in, we'll charge a $8 fee for the box we bought. FYI a stock shift linkage will bend to fit inside a box, our linkage doesn't bend like that, so don't buy a box that the linkage will barely fit in.

Thats about it, 90dirtydsi its about $10 to ship it.

·
Brokedick Millionaire
40,268 Posts
Two Priority "tube boxes" slipped together should work.

Two 25" boxes, might fit in one 38" though.

I have a customer who will be interested but he's not a member here.

·
Registered
575 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

Bone that is not going to be an issue if you would like you can speak for him and Ill put him down. The others have been added keep em coming guys. I have a local that will more than likely get one as well so a few more spots to go fellas.

·
Registered
a car
1,461 Posts

exactly whati was thinking

im going to make double sure financials will cover this. if so im deff. in. ill get back with you guys asap(but keep me on the list) lol

·
Registered
575 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
When is payment due? I really want one but I have no money until 3/4.
Pm'd
exactly whati was thinking

im going to make double sure financials will cover this. if so im deff. in. ill get back with you guys asap(but keep me on the list) lol
Just let me know
wow that's a good prices. i got a extra shift linkage, but no extra money right now.
when is the group buy over? i would like to get my hands on this.
thanks and free bump
You still have some time so just keep me posted

Once we get 5 spots filled Ill let you guys know about payment keep em coming guys. Get in where you fit in :yes:

·
Registered
my Skateboard
1,945 Posts
I will be hittin local junk yards this week to find a second linkage, I do not have any downtime for my car and really want in on this. I'll keep you posted!!

·
Registered
95 ex coupe
4,281 Posts
can you put me on there john?
and when do we find out if your waiting for the 10 or taking 5?

1 - 20 of 197 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.