Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
whatever runs....
2,927 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Did anybody read that little story about the woman who is sueing Victoria's Secret, because while trying on a g-string, a little metal heart embellishment flew off and hit her square in the eye, suppossedly causing here much pain and suffering and the loss of two weeks of work....LOL She has a lawyer and everything, and I believe in this litigious society that she will indeed win, and now Victoria's Secret will have to print millions of little pamplets for the proper way to 'install a g-string' so as not to get hurt.....LOL OMG, who the fuck has such a lack of shame to admit to the world, that not only is she waaaay too overweight to even be walking down the g-string isle, she can't even put on a pair of panties without hurting herself.....!!!LOL WTF?!!

·
Registered
97 Honda Civic
1,784 Posts
I try not to pay attention to any news stories regarding lawsuits anymore.

It's almost like Jerry Springer on a national stage. see who can get the most rediculous amount of money for the most ludicrous of lawsuits. It's way out of hand.

·
Lurking... ಠ_ಠ In Your Thread
ES1 Civic
11,969 Posts
i agree wiff KOOTS, people are gett to the point where they file suit against 7-11 for having brainfreeze. it all stared back in the mid 90s with the Coffee-so-hot-that-i-burnt-my-lips lady versus McDonalds

·
Registered
14,661 Posts
OMG, it is true.... and the lady is 52!!

Posted on 19 June 2008 by HollyGoLightly said:
Woman Sues Victoria’s Secret for Defective Thong

In today’s overly litigious society, anyone is susceptible to ridculous lawsuit. Take for instance fifty-two year old Macrida Patterson. Her eye was the unfortunate victim to a “defective” v-string thong. While shopping Victoria’s Secret “ “Sexy Little Things” line Patterson picks up a seemingly innocent pair of underwear when the dastardly “decorative metallic detail” pops off and hits her in the eye.

The metallic piece apparently damaged her cornea and she had to “miss work for several days.” Her lawyer claims that there is a “design flaw” with the garment and is suing Victoria’s Secret for an undisclosed sum. He’s definately not exaggerating when he states that the accident will be “affecting her for the rest of her life.”

Uh… yeah. It’s true. She really filed papers in a court of law to petition an actual judge (who by the way has spent years and years studying statutes, pouring over volumes of judicial journals) to hear her case against the sexy lingerie chain. Tsk tsk madame. Tsk tsk. In the words of the wise sage Will Ferrell “That JUST happened!!!” Now move on lady!

We can at least commend Macrida Patterson for one thing, she was looking at appropriate underwear. No granny panties for this fifty-two year old woman. Maybe Paris Hilton can learn something from her elders

Haute couture Paris was outed on her dirty lil’ $3 granny panty “hi-cut” habit when photographers got a shot of the contents of her car. If she doesn’t have sex appeal… what’s she got left? Hey, at least Paris isn’t the one with instigating frivilous lawsuits. She’s a little too classy for that.
http://www.hollywire.com/paris-hilton/woman-sues-victorias-secret-for-defective-thong/

·
Registered
97 honda coupe
7,611 Posts
I love the comment that a person put.
Probably a fat black lady that would explain the extreme impact of the projectile. stretching that thong to see if it would fit over her fata** the energy from the elastic would have been enough that a projectile could of have blinded someone.

·
Registered
1,402 Posts
i agree wiff KOOTS, people are gett to the point where they file suit against 7-11 for having brainfreeze. it all stared back in the mid 90s with the Coffee-so-hot-that-i-burnt-my-lips lady versus McDonalds
the lady with the coffee actually burned her cooter I think cause she was driving with it wedged between her thighs.
Shit is ridiculous tho.

·
Registered
whatever runs....
2,927 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
well....I wasn't going to say it, but yeah, there was a picture of her, and it just so happens that she is black, and yes, it also just so happens that she is rather large....what really gets me is she works for the sherrifs dept.....

·
ES1 Civic
11,969 Posts
Cervans sig image caused me to have migraines and convulsions, im sueing!
i began to foam at the mouth due to having epileptic seizures and now i have random convusions and hallucinations of giant spiders laying eggs inside my penis. im going to talk to a lawyer so i can file suit against the intArwebZ

·
Registered
whatever runs....
2,927 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
because I read the news story about this woman almost putting her eye out by trying on a g string, my curiosity got the best of me and I was forced to try on the same type of g-string myself, just to see if they were dangerous, while doing so I accidentally castrated myself with one of the metal embelishments and now I am suing Victoria's Secret, The inventor of the g-string, the woman from the news story and anybody else I can think of to weasel more money for my lazy, greedy, castrated ass

·
Registered
97 Honda Civic
1,784 Posts
was Cervan's image forced to be taken out or did he do it himself? cuz it ain't there no more.

·
ES1 Civic
11,969 Posts
OMG SEIZURES!

*rocks back out of chair and does the "kickin' chicken" on the floor*

·
Registered
92 civic hatch si
752 Posts
All unscrupolous (is that spelled correct?)Lawyers (okay mostly all then) should be shot lol

1 - 20 of 23 Posts