Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
94 hatch
450 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
jut looking to confirm some things while figuring this out. i wired in ond0 plugs and a resistor box. i was not careful of wires touching during the wiring job and i had not disconnected the battery. after i finished wiring and covered all my solders, i cranked it over fine, fuel pump primed and i have spark but no fuel. i ran a test wire from the battery directly into the resistor box and she fired up but gave me a dlc 14 code for the iacv. (this is in a 94 si coupe chassis with a b18a1 converted to obd1) i did not have any codes prior to this problem. i doubt the code is related but someone more knowledgeable then myself could chime in here...

now my questions...

1. Does my test wire allowing it to start rule out the ecu (IE injector drivers we're working)

2. assuming no wired magically broke is there anything else to check other then my main pgm-fi relay and the fuses is feeds through towards the injectors

·
Registered
94 hatch
450 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
so i ensured all fuses we're good... compared my relays clicks with my brother 96 lx, im missing one of the clicks at key on so i think ive got it covered ( i thought i heard t but i cant feel the 3rd click)

·
Premium Member
5,819 Posts
how did you connect the wires to the resistor box,meaning what wires are going to what? pics of this would help.....

·
Registered
94 hatch
450 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
well i had everything loomed up nice, now it looks like a rats nest.

i took my 4 constant 12+ (yellow/black) and rerouted them to all feed into the red wire of the resistor box. i then connected the 4 of the black wires to my obd0 integra injector clip's red/black, i wired the solid colored signal ground wires of my previously mentioned injector clips matching color.(blue to blue, brown to brown, yellow to yellow, red to red)

·
Premium Member
5,819 Posts
on the driver side harness the dead end plug has 7 to 8 yellow/black wires in it,to hook up the resistor box the right way you need to found the switched yellow/black wire once you find that wire hook it to the resistor box yellow/black wire....now find the 4 yellow/black wires that go to the injectors,once found hook them to the resistor box red wires...now your left with like 2 or 3 wires splice them to the yellow/black wire that is feeding the resistor box its power....

1 - 7 of 7 Posts