Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 20 of 72 Posts
N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey whats up yall...Im one of the newest members to D-Series.org forums and I would like to say a quick hello to everyone here...You all seem very kind and I love the relaxed environment..Anyways Im from Dingmans Ferry PA which is pretty much 10 mins from Sussex NJ Border and I was wonderig where you all meet at..At the moment I travel to a Burger King a little outside of Paterson where they have shows Every wednesday and also to Nanuet New York where a whole bunch of cars meet...Surprisingly a lot of EG's show up there...Last week a GT40 was there as well which was pretty neat...Well hit me up I got a few peeps up here with EG's and would love to meet some of yall on this here forum...Keep me posted thanks

·
Registered
224 Posts
im up for the possibility of a meet.. we need to get some ideas on who might want to go

N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well hey Im up for anything...thing is I always get pulled over when Im coming back from the meet...Guaranteed...It sux but whatever lol...Im new to the boards so I don't know many people on here if any haha...So0o0 yea if you can get some peeps together maybe we could all meet up somewhere :)

·
Registered
Honda Civic
512 Posts
Well I'm kinda far to but I might go if I can. Always down for a roadtrip!

·
Premium Member
Civic turbo Hx/Ex
18,702 Posts
when I turn the key on all I get is clicking from a stupid relay. Then when I go to start it, the starter goes but it doesn't start because of the fuel and ignition problem.

·
Administrator
93 cx hatch
16,376 Posts
OniFactor said:
i was thinking of doing a meet, but more in the central to eastern area of NYS, to see if we could get some Ohio people out..

id possibly be down for something thats within a reasonable distance from me... and im sure i could grab 5speed4life and 94lxcivic for sure...

·
I wanna be just like Jimmy!!
3,148 Posts
i was thinking Watkins Glen, maybe? 6 hours from LI and you, Jimmy.. we might be able to get ChavexHX and Dinosaur in on this, too.

·
Registered
Honda Civic LX
402 Posts
id be down...to finally meet some D-series peeps...but i live an hour from NYC in CT..so yeah..ug et the pic

·
Registered
1994 Honda Civic
489 Posts
NYS would be easy and a lot more central.

·
Administrator
93 cx hatch
16,376 Posts
maybe we could just set this up as a sort of northeast are/midwest ish meet?

onifactor has given me a few addys in ny that are ranging between 5-7 hours from me.... id be up for a meet for sure if i have the money to go.. i was thinking sometime in august we could get a decent sized meet
would you guys that are up north be down to drive a bit? we could find somewhere in liek pa or something and maybe some chicago guys might roll too

·
I wanna be just like Jimmy!!
3,148 Posts
http://www.beaversprings.com/

this place is mid PA. about 4-5 hours from LI, OH, and a little bit more from the upper NY people. CT might be a long haul.. but what do you guys think? they have 35 dollar test and tune all day, 2 times in august, the 19th and 26th.. think this looks good?

1 - 20 of 72 Posts