Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
wtf? read above
1,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i know what the WOT switch does, but is there a way to prevent it from opening untill 2nd gear? 1st gear with sppray is like ketchup and pudding, that shit doesnt mix. but 2nd gear and spray is like me and your mom.....perfect match. its up to me to activate the nitrous huh? whats the best way to do so?

·
Registered
wtf? read above
1,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
ive never sprayed anything, but itd seem more efficent to me to have the activation switch on the wheel instead of a WOT switch.

·
Brokedick Millionaire
40,237 Posts
I'd fix your traction problem first......I LOVED leaving on the bottle, 100 shot @ 7500 rpm, better than sex :)

·
Registered
2,192 Posts
88ED3 said:
ive never sprayed anything, but itd seem more efficent to me to have the activation switch on the wheel instead of a WOT switch.

use your horn button to spray. im not gonna tell you how to wire it up but its easy with a relay and some wire.

·
Registered
wtf? read above
1,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
alls i need for traction is a good set of tires. my steering wheel is fucked so i need to replace it and im goign to get the Sparco Mugello with the 2 button. i want on for my 2 step and spray, fuck the horn, lol.

·
Registered
2,192 Posts
transzex said:
relay already inplace.........
i know the relay is already there, but i had it on a switch that would energize another relay and switch the path of power from the horn to the nitrous then all you have to do is hit the horn to activate the nitrous.

turn off the switch and the horn works again.

the way your talking about tranzex is easier though.

·
Registered
wtf? read above
1,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i saw an eGay knob with the button on top. i might get that for track use.

W

·
0 Posts
My preference is to have it on a button.

Transrex is correct about launching on slicks and spray, it's one hell of a rush!

I will be using a microswitch soon on one kit. The 2nd kit will be on a button though. Dont think i'll be able to press two buttons while steering and shifting, one is hard enough!

·
Registered
wtf? read above
1,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Willie S. said:
My preference is to have it on a button.

Transrex is correct about launching on slicks and spray, it's one hell of a rush!

I will be using a microswitch soon on one kit. The 2nd kit will be on a button though. Dont think i'll be able to press two buttons while steering and shifting, one is hard enough!
thats why i want the button on the knob. i cant multitask for shit. lol

·
Registered
wtf? read above
1,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
transzex said:
I'd fix your traction problem first......I LOVED leaving on the bottle, 100 shot @ 7500 rpm, better than sex :)
whoa. you do this in a honda?

W

·
0 Posts
88ED3 said:
whoa. you do this in a honda?
Dont know about transzex, but I have now for years. Stock axles & diff. with 22" M&H racemasters. 1.71-1.65 60's 7,500 launch on a 100 shot.

·
Brokedick Millionaire
40,237 Posts
stock Z6, 13.09 @ 103 on 75 or 85 shot (was 4 years ago!) 1.816 60 foot.

Tried the 100 shot and 22" slicks, didn't have enough flywheel.

·
0 Posts
you know that switch is only activated at wot right? they usually have a toggle arming switch...after its armed an wot is achieved Nitrous is activated. Well couldnt you just have it unarmed and as soon as you get out of first activate the arming switch...done deal And if you dont wanna do that then maybe you can go just a hair under wot so as not to activate it.

·
Registered
Donkey
742 Posts
Or, you can hook a power wire from your vtec pin on your ecu, to a relay that triggers your solenoids for nitrous. thats if you have VTEC.

I like the pressbutton one. like a boost scramble button. however, it should only be used in conjunction with a WOT switch, because of the dangers of staying active while the throttle is closed.....and we all know that equals....BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM

·
Brokedick Millionaire
40,237 Posts
go monkey around with the wiring, you'll end up fucking something up and killing the motor.

Either spend the money to buy a window switch, or just don't go WOT with the ZEX armed until 3000 rpm.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts