Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
V

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
how long do you're guy's nitrous bottles last you on average b4 u have to refill 'em? please list the size of the bottle, and the shot you're using. i know that bigger shot means faster expendature. and please dont be jack-asses. much love, and thanks in advance

·
Registered
4,585 Posts
10lb bottle Zex 55 shot.. 15-20 pulls on 1/4 mile :)

·
Brokedick Millionaire
40,228 Posts
550 hp rule of ZEX

without pressure dropping below 850 psi.........

55 shot you get 10 full passes
65 shot you get 8 full passes
75 shot you get 7 full passes
100 shot, bring 2 bottles!!!!!!

There still will be useable N2O in the bottle, but not enough for consistent ET passes. So you use that up "playing" on the street, the get bottle refilled on Thursady for Friday T&T.

I went thru 26.5 bottles, no more ZEXing for me.

O

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
transzex said:
550 hp rule of ZEX

without pressure dropping below 850 psi.........

55 shot you get 10 full passes
65 shot you get 8 full passes
75 shot you get 7 full passes
100 shot, bring 2 bottles!!!!!!

There still will be useable N2O in the bottle, but not enough for consistent ET passes. So you use that up "playing" on the street, the get bottle refilled on Thursady for Friday T&T.

I went thru 26.5 bottles, no more ZEXing for me.
yea and that's more than the cost of a turbo setup.. Dingbat you wre told to ge a turbo long time ago :p

·
Registered
4,585 Posts
24-7 said:
At the track 2 passes.
Get out of here! 2 passes on what a Asman Inhaler??

V

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
who me? a dingbat? well duh im gunna go turbo i just want something to fuck around with untill i get my turbo built, and fuck 10lb wet shots are b/t 300 and 400 on ebay. i figured it be fun to run with for awhile till i can get my turbo kit together. but it looks like it might be too expensive

·
Registered
4,585 Posts
24-7 said:
One ten pound bottle with 125shot. After two full 1/4 mile passes the bottle is done. Thats why I have six bottles.
Damn that is nutz! Whats your times, that sure seems quick for that much n20..

·
Brokedick Millionaire
40,228 Posts
oscarmayer said:
yea and that's more than the cost of a turbo setup.. Dingbat you wre told to ge a turbo long time ago :p

How you figure??????

I spent $750 on the ZEX kit and all my bottle fills. Helps to be a shop helper and get your bottle filled for $10-15.

·
Registered
4,585 Posts
My setup cost me 800 ^^ :)

O

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
transzex said:
How you figure??????

I spent $750 on the ZEX kit and all my bottle fills. Helps to be a shop helper and get your bottle filled for $10-15.
You cheated!! ;P that's cool, most guys wopuld have spend like $50 per fill or so and that woudl have pout then into the $1800 range.

·
Brokedick Millionaire
40,228 Posts
Only reason I played with the juice, I had the hook-up!!!!!!!!!

Warning to those that fill bottles, some supply tanks are now coming with tubes, aka bottom feeders. No need to flip the bottle upside down.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts